If you are like most business owners, managing the details of human resources may feel overwhelming. And who can blame you? You’re busy running your business, growing your business, and just plain taking care of business. You don’t have the time. You may not have the resources. That’s where Pinnacle Employee Services comes in!
We will manage your payroll, benefits, workers compensation, disability, 401K administration and keep up with ever-changing regulations of COBRA, FLSA, ERISA, and the ACA. But that’s not all. We can help you customize your employee policies specific to your business. We’ll create your employee handbook and formalize other key documentation. Plus, with Pinnacle Employee Services, your business can offer a full suite of benefits. This will help your business attract and retain employees.
With your secure login, you’ll have 24/7 access to the Pinnacle Employee Services Online Center. You can review reports, employee data and easily download the forms you need.
Human Resources / Compliance
- Employee handbook development
- Development of job descriptions
- Up to date and compliant employee record retention
- We assume the risk and liability of:
- Recordkeeping, personnel files, I-9, 195 forms, COBRA
- Compliance of payment of state and federal withholding and unemployment taxes
- Coverage of state-mandated disability insurances
- Unemployment claims
- Required labor postings
- Employee onboarding
- Management of DOL compliance items: FLSA, ERISA, ACA, onboarding, annual sexual harassment prevention trainings, and documentation
- Workers’ Compensation administration:
- Assist with workers’ comp class and codes
- Collect and pay premiums on your behalf
- Provide audit wage reports
Electronic Onboarding & Offboarding
- Client provides basic details as outlined in Onboarding New Hire form
- Client submits IDs and direct deposit backup for I9 verification with form
- New hire receives email to click on link to begin onboarding
- All new hire documents are completed digitally – eliminates paper and complexity
- Process takes approximately 10 minutes for new hire to complete
Should my company have an Employee Handbook?
Yes. Employee handbooks are an essential tool for HR leaders and it’s not just about setting policy and staying compliant. The best employee handbooks offer a reminder of a company’s vision and purpose and help employees throughout their tenure. An employee handbook or manual is also a great opportunity to introduce new employees to your company’s culture.
- Educate employees about what they can expect from management and leadership
- Helps ensure key policies are clearly and consistently communicated
- Showcases the benefits you offer
- Ensures compliance with federal and state laws
- Helps defend against employee claims
- Answer basic questions an administrator or supervisor may have to repetitively respond to